1. According to a recent survey，four million people die each year from diseases linked to smoking.
2. The latest surveys show that quite a few children have unpleasant associations with homework.
3. An increasing number of people are beginning to realize that education is not complete with graduation.
4. When it comes to education，the majority of people believe that education is a lifetime study.
5. Many experts point out that physical exercise contributes directly to a person's physical fitness.
6. People seem to fail to take into account the fact that education does not end with graduation.
7. There is no denying the fact that air pollution is an extremely serious problem： the city authorities should take strong measures to deal with it.
8. Any government， which is blind to this point， may pay a heavy price.
9. Nowadays， many students always go into raptures at the mere mention of the coming life of high school or college they will begin. Unfortunately， for most young people， it is not pleasant experience on their first day on campus.
10. It is indisputable that there are millions of people who still have a miserable life and have to face the dangers of starvation and exposure.